What is the Energy Booster Infusion?
The Energy Booster infusion consists of B-complex vitamins, which are essential to mental and emotional well-being. They cannot be stored in our bodies, so we depend entirely on our daily diet to supply them. B vitamins are destroyed by alcohol, refined sugars, nicotine, and caffeine so it is no surprise that many people may be deficient in these. There are a variety of vitamin deficiencies that can lead to depression symptoms. The first clinical effects of insufficient vitamin B complex are mood changes, insomnia, changes in appetite, sugar cravings and impaired drug metabolism. As a group, the B vitamins play an important role both in alleviating depression and in relieving the anxiety and restlessness which often accompanies it.
What do the B Vitamins do?
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) is essential for nerve stimulation and helps to convert glucose into energy.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) is primarily involved in energy production and helps vision and skin health.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) is essential for the body to convert carbohydrates, fat and alcohol into energy. It helps maintain skin health and supports the nervous and digestive systems.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) is needed to metabolise carbohydrates, proteins, fats and alcohol as well as produce red blood cells and steroid hormones.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) is needed for protein and carbohydrate metabolism, the formation of red blood cells and certain brain chemicals. It influences brain processes and development, immune function and steroid hormone activity. It also has a major importance in regulating your mood disorders and is the most implicated of all the vitamins in the cause and treatment of depression.
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) helps to produce and maintain the myelin surrounding nerve cells, mental ability, red blood cell formation and the breaking down of some fatty acids and amino acids to produce energy.
Why would I need an Infusion?
While you can increase your vitamin intake by eating more of certain foods or by taking oral supplements, there is a limit to how much you can consume before experiencing digestive disturbances. Often the amount of nutrients absorbed through the gut is less than ideal, due to various digestive problems. One way to ensure we get a large dose of Vitamin b Complex is to have it injected straight into our system through the veins. This is referred to as intravenous (IV) therapy.
What can a Vitamin B Complex Infusion help with?
Some of the many benefits of the Vitamin B-Complex are:
- Boosts Production of Energy
- Improves Metabolism
- Maintains Normal Skin Function
- Reduces Water Retention
- Promotes a Normal Appetite
- Increases Red Blood Cell Production
- Improves Liver Function